QLSA commenced operations in 2011 after it became ExxonMobil authorised distributor for their Group 1 and Group 2 base oils. The following year we became exclusive distributor for PETRONAS Group 3 base oils. We continue to provide our customers with the best service and supply chain with frequent marine bulk deliveries into extensive shore side storage tanks along the eastern seaboard of Australia. Steady growth continued and in 2016 we were appointed Lubrizol distributor for their market leading additives.
From April 2020 QLSA will become the ExxonMobile basestock distributor into Malysia.
- To be the leading lubricant component distributor in each of our markets.
- Be the preeminent distributor in the world for our suppliers through quality systems and processes, excellent customer service, commitment to people, sustainability and safety.
Grow our business by:
- Providing strong product knowledge, sales and technical support to our customers
- Having the best customer service and supply chain
- Developing and Improving the capability of our people and organization
- Continuous improvement in all we do
- Contribute to Australia maintaining a vibrant lubricants manufacturing industry
To provide quality products, superior sales and technical services to lubricant customers. Excelling in supply chain management and working in true partnership with our suppliers. To be a great place to work and do business.
- Nobody gets hurt.
- Respect for all our stakeholders and environment.
- Can do attitude and continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics.
Our Accreditations are:
ExxonMobil DPIM (Distributor Product Integrity Management) Accreditation
QLSA is regularly audited by reputable third-party auditing firms.